Your Benefits at Georgetown University
2013 GUWellness Walking Challenge
Lace up those walking shoes because we want to walk with you! This year's Challenge is bigger and better than ever beforethanks to a sponsorship from United Healthcare! Learn more and register as an individual or part of a team here.
2013 Benefits Resources
- 2013 Interactive Benefits Guide
- 2013 Insurance Premiums
- Summaries of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) -
This year, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) requires that you receive a Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) to help you better understand and evaluate your health plan choices. You can download a copy from this website or contact the OFSB at 202-687-2500 and request your free copy.
- Decision Support
- GUAdvantage Featured Discounts
- Upcoming One-on-One Retirement Planning Consultations
- 2013-14 Holiday Calendar
- GUWellness Blog
Our Commitment to You: Choice, Access, Service
The Office of Faculty and Staff Benefits (OFSB) is a service-oriented team that provides the global Georgetown community and their families with benefits. We uphold the mission of Georgetown University by promoting a productive workforce, offering varied benefits choices, easy access to information, and excellent service in order to meet the individual needs of our community. By doing this, we believe in serving the whole person.
We will strive to:
- Maintain, create and enhance benefit plans that serve our community
- Empower staff and faculty by seeking their input and honoring their needs
- Deliver our programs with the highest level of service, fiscal responsibility and compliance using best practices
- Educate our community about how to maximize benefits
- Provide benefits that deliver physical, mental and financial wellness
- Ensure delivery of quality benefits
Questions? Please call us at 202-687-2500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to serving you.