TAP Online Reminders
The Tuition Assistance Program Online Application system has a new look and feel. New users probably won’t have trouble navigating the new system, however returning applicants will notice a few changes:
- You will now be required to provide both your employee GUID number and the student ID number of the student (for employees applying for their own tuition at Georgetown, these numbers will be the same).
- Returning users may also notice this new system does not automatically populate information from previous applications. This is an intentional choice made to improve the security of your data. You will need to re-enter this basic information each time.
- Instead of choosing your school from a drop down list, applicants will enter the School Code for their institution. You can find a full list of school codes here as well as in the TAP Application system (Tip: Hit Ctrl+F on your keyboard to easily search the content of the document). The Georgetown University School Code is: TAP-SCH-00000581.
- The new system does not differentiate between new and returning users, and will request acceptance letters from those who may not need to provide them. If you have applied for TAP benefits for yourself or your dependent before and have not changed schools, you do not need to provide one again.
- You can submit your supporting documentation via email to email@example.com.
Need a refresher on the basics? Learn more about the Tuition Assistance Program here.