Calm is a mobile app designed to support resilience and mental fitness. Whether you have 30 seconds or 30 minutes, Calm content is made to suit your schedule and needs.
Faculty, staff and temporary employees who are currently working in a full- or part-time status are eligible for this benefit. You will be able to sign up for an account approximately 30 days following your date of hire.
Important Information for Kaiser Permanente Members
To unlock your free Calm subscription, go to the dedicated webpage for employees of Georgetown University.
This must be done on a web or mobile browser (not in the app itself).
Once on the webpage:
1. Create an account or sign in to your existing Calm account.
2. Enter your Georgetown NetID email in the box provided to activate the subscription on your Calm account.
3. Download the Calm app. and log in to your account to access the premium content.
Included in the Premium Subscription
- Brand-new 10-minute Daily Calm meditation served fresh every day
- 100+ guided meditations covering anxiety, stress, gratitude and much more
- The entire library of Sleep Stories (soothing bedtime tales for grown-ups), with new stories added weekly
- Children-specific content (for ages 3-17) including sleep stories and meditations
- Exclusive music tracks for focus, relaxation, and sleep
- Calm Masterclasses taught by world-renowned experts
- The Breathe Bubble (this simple exercise is like a reset button)