How to Submit a Claim to CYC
How to Submit a Claim to Connect Your Care
CYC offers four easy ways for you to access your healthcare account funds. For fastest results, use your healthcare payment card (if applicable) or submit your claim online at www.connectyourcare.com.
1. If your account included a payment card, you can use it to directly pay for services at eligible healthcare and locations such as doctor’s offices, hospitals, and pharmacies.
2. Save your receipts! When you swipe the card, a claim is created for you and eliminates the need for you to fill out a claim form. However, documentation may still be required. If a receipt is needed, you will be notified by email or letter within two weeks of your payment card swipe. You can also review if your claim requires receipts online by logging into your online account and visiting the Claim Center.
Online Claim Submission
1. Log in at www.connectyourcare.com.
2. Go to the Claim Center and select “Add new claim” from the left-hand menu. Enter the requested information about your claim and continue through the screens to confirm and submit the claim.
CYC Mobile Claim Submission
1. Download CYC Mobile to your Android, iOS, or Windows or Windows device. Log in using your existing ConnectYourCare website username and password.
2. Click “Add new claim” from the main screen. Enter the requested information about your claim and continue through the screens to confirm and submit the claim. You can even take a picture of your receipts and upload according to IRS documentation requirements or for record-keeping purposes.
Paper Claim Submission
1. If you didn’t use your payment card and are unable to access the Internet, complete the Manual Claim Form.
2. Fax it with itemized receipts or other documentation to (866) 879-0812. When you fax the Manual Claim Form and supporting documentation, there is no need to follow up with a hard copy in the mail. Remember to keep the original claim form and supporting documents for your records.
3. If you choose to mail your claim form and documentation instead of faxing, the address is:
P.O. Box 400
Beltsville, MD 20704