Summary Annual Reports for Plan Year 2008
The Summary Annual Reports (SARs) presented here are available as Adobe Acrobat PDFs (Download Acrobat Reader). We are legally required to notify you of certain requirements under the Georgetown University health and welfare plans. The distribution of these reports is required by the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA) or the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). During the year, you participated in at least one of these plans.
If you have any questions concerning these documents, please contact the Office of Faculty and Staff Benefits at 202-687-2500.
- Business Travel Accident
- Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
- Tax Deferred Annuity Plan
- Georgetown University Health Care Spending Account (HCRA)
- Georgetown University Group Dental Plan
- Georgetown University Vision Plan
- Georgetown University Short Term Disability Plan
- Georgetown University Long Term Disability Plan
- Georgetown University Long Term Disability Plan – Fellows
- Georgetown University Comprehensive Health Plan
- Kaiser Permanente HMO Insurance Plan
- CareFirst Medical Plan
- Georgetown University Life Insurance Plan