Summary Annual Reports for Plan Year 2010
The Summary Annual Reports (SARs) presented here are available as Adobe Acrobat PDFs (Download Acrobat Reader). We are legally required to notify you of certain requirements under the Georgetown University health and welfare plans. The distribution of these reports is required by the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA) or the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). During the year, you participated in at least one of these plans.
If you have any questions concerning these documents, please contact the Office of Faculty and Staff Benefits at 202-687-2500.
- Business Travel Accident
- Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
- Voluntary Contribution Retirement Plan
- Georgetown University Retirement Plan (GURP)
- Health Care Spending Account (HCSA)
- Group Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short Term Disability Plan
- Long Term Disability Plan
- Kaiser Permanente HMO Insurance Plan
- CareFirst Medical Plan
- UnitedHealthcare PPO Plan
- Life Insurance Plan
- Retiree Dental Plan
- CIGNA International Expatriate Benefits Insurance
To view previous years' Summary Annual Reports, click here.